The ESC has compiled a range of content within the Environment Sustainability hub, which could be browsed depending on its relevance to you.
Go Green conference book
- ‘Nature: Vesture of God' is an important book highlighting Sathya Sai Baba’s teachings, the enormity of the environmental problems, the teachings from other faith traditions and indigenous cultures, solutions to our environmental crisis, as well as the work and vision of the Sathya Sai International Organisation.
- "God, Nature, Man" a book by Dr Ross Woodward of the teachings of Sathya Sai Baba on nature.
Short booklets on the Environment:
- Nature is the Best Teacher
- Protect the Planet
- Mother Earth booklet - a study into the teachings of various faith traditions on the Environment.
Living The Five Human Values For Mother Earth - A guide to understanding human values in order to protect Mother Earth
Go Green – speakers highlights on YouTube
Go Green Materials that were applied in the USA:
Serve the Planet is an initiative run by the Young Adults Section that engages members of the SSIO and the community in practicing Sathya Sai Baba’s message on ‘Ceiling on Desires’ and caring for our environment. A range of materials, including presentations, study guides, practical tips, media and more can be accessed below:
- Visit the archive of resources on topics such as not wasting Water, Plastic, Food, Energy, and many other materials.
Reach out the SSIO Environmental Sustainability Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, ideas or comments.